An important line of defense for the ones you love
Not too long ago, carbon monoxide detectors were only for people who had sophisticated alarm systems in their homes. Today most every family is aware of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning and have at least one CO detector in their home. The smartest families have CO detectors installed on every level of their home, including one next to their heating equipment. This is the safest way to protect your family from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning.
Did you know that the standard carbon monoxide detector only alarms when CO poison is at dangerous levels of 70 ppm and more?
These beautiful customers of ours, John & Jill Reid, have made it their mission to educate people of the dangers of low level CO poisoning. Jill's mother and her brother both were poisoned with low levels, and their suffering included hospitalization and a Parkinson's diagnosis. Upon learning of their story, we at Furnace World started selling low level carbon monoxide detectors at our cost to anyone who wants one. Here is our owner Lisa Coffy and the Reids in our office where they purchased 3 low level CO detectors for their home.
Keep your family safe, and have our team complete a furnace tuneup & safety inspection anytime during the year. We will also do a safety check on your water heater for free.