Climate Technology is about people…those working here and those we service. We are a team of energetic, knowledgeable, customer driven go-getters who love what we do. We are on a mission to find other like-minded, high quality people to join us.
We offer exciting long-term opportunities that will challenge your abilities, expand your skills, and reward your contributions. Our Leadership Team is passionate about fostering both personal and professional growth for all.
Full-time Refrigeration HVAC Technician
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain residential HVAC and light commercial HVACR equipment.
- Execute new product installations.
- Repair other commercial kitchen equipment.
- Sales generation through service recommendations, new leads and preventative maintenance contracts.
What We Need From You:
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about HVACR
- Have a track record of setting and accomplishing professional & personal goals
- Be able to think independently, act with integrity, and work with a team player attitude
- Be a go-getter who is constantly looking for ways to improve self, company and customer service
What You Must Have:
- 3 years refrigeration experience, restaurant HVACR a plus
- Ability to quickly and accurately diagnose and estimate repair jobs
- HVACR degree or certificate; proof of EPA certification
- Ability to submit to a background check
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Great verbal and written communication; 100% accuracy in calculating invoices
- Reside in El Paso County
Can You Answer?
- Do you know how to measure superheat & subcooling, and understand its importance?
- Do you know what the temperature drop across a refrigeration evaporator coil should be?
- Do you have an understanding of “temperature glide” as it relates to refrigeration?